Registration Fee £75.00; UK Deposit £1,000; EU Deposit £3,000; Non-EU Deposit one term's fees
£5,297 - £7,338 per term (day)
£7,322 - £10,827 per term (boarding)
Day pupils (11+)
Boarders (11+) 5 nights
Day pupils (13+)
Full Boarders (13+)
Flexible Boarding Arrangements.
Music Tuition Fees (Individual): 40 minute lesson £30.10 per lesson.
English as a Foreign Language Fee: Individual 40 minute sessions (25 lessons per year) will be charged at £380 per term for 25 lessons for the academic year. A pupil requiring 2 sessions a week will be charged £756 per term, and 3 sessions a week £1,134 per term.
- The Registration Fee is payable at the time a boy or girl is registered and before an offer of a place can be made.
- During the year in which a boy or girl is due to enter the School, an acceptance deposit of £1,000 is payable to be set off against the final term's extras bill. For overseas students the deposit is a term's fees and again this is set off against the final term's extras bill, and the balance returned. Otherwise the deposit will be returned only when the School has to cancel the entry as a result of exam performance or for health or other reasons as specified in the Standard Terms and Conditions.
- For convenience the annual fee is payable termly in advance in three equal amounts and may be paid either in full by termly Direct Debit, bank transfer, cheque or on a monthly basis through a Schools Fees Plan scheme. We also take debit/credit cards (there is a small charge for credit cards). * If the fees are not paid by the due date the School reserves the right to impose a surcharge or to require that a boy or girl leave the School until the relevant fees are paid. It is the Governors’ intention to hold fees at the level stated for the full Academic Year 2017/2018 but they reserve the right to change them if circumstances so require. A term’s notice must be given if it is necessary for a boy or girl to leave the School, otherwise a full term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable, notwithstanding any increase there may have been from the above date. A term’s notice must also be given for a change of status from boarding to day, and a half a term’s notice for other changes.
- The School can provide details of schemes involving lump sum payment of fees in advance and is always ready to discuss other ways of providing for school fees.
* Any other method of payment must be individually agreed with the School.
Standard Terms & Conditions